Latest Version???

Discuss problems regarding Acelogix Software products and find solutions
Iceman

Latest Version???

Post by Iceman » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:43 am

In an earlier topic listing you referred to your latest version:

Hari: BTW, are you still using 5.9 beta? We released 5.9.275 a week ago.

That was months ago! So why is my version 5.9? Why doesn't it update to 'the latest version' if in fact there IS a later version?

Why to is it taking forever to rectify the 'cookie issues' as noted in topics earlier?
The supposed 'defragger' is a joke as noted in previous topic.

hari
Site Admin

Re: Latest Version???

Post by hari » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:14 am

To update, just download and install from
http://www.acelogix.com/downloads/aceutils.exe

The defragger is not "a joke" as explained in the previous topic.
regards,
Hari, Acelogix Team

Iceman

Re: Latest Version???

Post by Iceman » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Ace 1.JPG
Ace 1.JPG (35.96 KiB) Viewed 9893 times
Ace 2.JPG
Ace 2.JPG (32.86 KiB) Viewed 9893 times
Turns out I had the latest version after all, it is your misleadng labeling that made me think otherwise. Note in attached pic 1 in the lower left hand corner '5.9.0' as well as in the 'latest version' window? Would this not indicate that it is NOT the latest version when in fact you say the latest version is 5.9. and NOT 5.9.275 as you made reference too previously?
Attached pic 2 is 'the latest version' download window which isn't consistent. It says,"Welcome...5.9.0'. Yet in the same pic on the upper blue border it says, 5.9.0.275! And yet you yourself refer to it as "5.9.275"!

As far as your defragger goes, I think when people see it is a 'defragger' they think it's a COMPLETE defragger like the Windows defragger and NOT a partial defragger which is what the Ace Utilities defragger is! It should be noted as a 'registry defragger' or a 'partial defragger' or better still, a 'half-assed defragger'. Very misleading.

And after all of this time still no improvement on the Cookies feature as notes in an earlier post? What's the problem/delay?