AU won't start

Discuss problems regarding Acelogix Software products and find solutions
jmazor

AU won't start

Post by jmazor » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:24 pm

I installed AU after downloading from I don't know where to my Dell 8200 Pentium machine running Win 2000 Pro. However, whether I try to start it by double-clicking on AU.exe or by creating a shortcut to that file and clicking on that, nothing happens.

As suggested by Hari, I uninstalled and downloaded again, this time from
http://www.getafile.com/cgi-bin/merlot/get/hari/au.exe, letting it go to the c:\Program Files\Ace Utilities folder. Same problem.

However, on another machine, the second download worked.

Does anyone have any ideas? :oops:

Cal

Re: AU won't start

Post by Cal » Sat Dec 13, 2003 12:48 am

jmazor wrote:I installed AU after downloading from I don't know where to my Dell 8200 Pentium machine running Win 2000 Pro. However, whether I try to start it by double-clicking on AU.exe or by creating a shortcut to that file and clicking on that, nothing happens.

As suggested by Hari, I uninstalled and downloaded again, this time from
http://www.getafile.com/cgi-bin/merlot/get/hari/au.exe, letting it go to the c:\Program Files\Ace Utilities folder. Same problem.

However, on another machine, the second download worked.

Does anyone have any ideas? :oops:
You should try emptying your browser's cache and try downloading & installing again. Sometimes the cache is corrupt!
Regards
Cal

jazzbodepew

Post by jazzbodepew » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:23 pm

If you don't install many programs it could ,possinly be the Micro soft installer.exe.
Make sure it is in place..
If you are certain that other programs install properly then check with your "Admin,if you have one,about types of programs you can install..
Some of those guys don't like programs that alter the registry put on their Networks.....
:roll: jazz...............
~ ~
***JAZZ OO SAYS***
ACE----oooO--(_)---Oooo---EXCELS