Registry Finder - Find your way through Windows Registry
Registry Finder provides a powerful search engine that allows you to find Registry information based on a search criterion. Registry Finder uses the Windows Registry editor tool (Regedit) so you don't need to learn how to edit, delete or rename registry keys.
- Results are displayed in a list allowing you to access any key found with a single mouse click.
- Delete Registry keys, values and/or data. You can select multiple Registry entries and delete them in one operation.
- Jump to a key in Windows Regedit tool from the Search List.
- Copy the selected Registry keys to the Windows Clipboard.
- Generate a text file based on the Search list and saves it.