Ace Utilities makes GREAT SOFTWARE LIST for 2004

General discussion about Acelogix Software products
Inray

Ace Utilities makes GREAT SOFTWARE LIST for 2004

Post by Inray » Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:06 am

Congratulations to AceLogix on behalf of Ace Utilities — You made the cut! It was named to Access Foundation's 2004 GREAT SOFTWARE LIST with a Highest Rating of 5 Stars. You may read a brief review of Ace Utilities at http://www.anova.org/software

Please continue the great work on behalf of your users and we will let everyone know about and wish you many new (registered) users in the new year.
Regards, Sakis
AceUtils registered user

Cal

Post by Cal » Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:24 am

I believe the arthur of "Ace Utilities" is very humbled by such a review, and probably has more features in store for the utility.
Regards
Cal

zridling

Post by zridling » Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:37 am

I have mentioned it im a very nice little forum I stumbled across here, extremely nice users there. Also mentiond it at ViaArena.com, and amdmb.

http://www.poasters.com/forum/index.php?op=forum

jazzbodepew

Gettin better 2

Post by jazzbodepew » Sat Jan 10, 2004 8:10 pm

Hello Shox
Thanx for the "Friendly Forum Link..
This Ace forum here is just gettin up a head of steam..Some of us here are refugees from another popular forum which is now lost in cyber-space..
Ain't it nice to have a friendly place to ferret out the endless streamn of problems that can happen with these infernal machines..

jazz....aka....DenB......
~ ~
***JAZZ OO SAYS***
ACE----oooO--(_)---Oooo---EXCELS

zridling

Post by zridling » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:04 am

Thanks for the welcome. I have been using ace for a while now. I was one of the first to post @ Cnet about how small the footprint is and the effectiveness of the app. System builders like myself can have an enormous influence because we come in contact with so many people that are at the grass roots level of building and on the edge of system performance. So when someone asks about a nice optimizer I tell them about ace. Hari obviously has talent with software and the OS environment. Im looking forward to future releases. I Also do server installs so I also reach sysadmins about the app.

As far as improvement the interface could use a little more color definition, also to have the registry defragmenter included with it would be cool. other than that it's near perfect. It's better than Advanced System Optimizer I used before - and it's nice to support new and upcoming coders like Hari, because sometimes they actually release apps that are better than the big boys do.

Regards~